Academic requirements give students several options to earn advanced degrees in physics. The master's degree program offers thesis, project, and non-thesis options. The doctoral program allows students to specialize in the field of their choice, working at facilities on-campus, at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, at the University of Tennessee Space Institute in Tullahoma, or at other research facilities used by physics faculty.
- Master's Program in Physics
- Doctoral Program in Physics
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Minor in Computational Science
- Intercollegiate Graduate Statistics Program
- Doctoral Degrees through The Bredesen Center for Interdisciplinary Research and Graduate Education